What you are doing
- Learning new words with interactive flash cards.
- Get to where you can translate words from English to Russian in 1-2 seconds.
How to do it better
- Memorize the words, first from English to Russian, then from Russian to English.
- Gradually increase the speed of flipping through the vocab cards, ensuring that it takes no more than 1-2 seconds to recall every word from English to Russian.
- Memorize difficult words using mnemonics
- Picture the image that you associate with this word.
- Recall any word you know that might look like this word
What you are working on
- Working on fast and solid memorization skills for new words through mnemonics and frequent multiple translations at high speed.
- Adding 15-20 new words into your active vocabulary.