What you are doing
- Reviewing the infographics with the new words.
- To understand how new words fit in to the language system.
How to do it better
- Click on an image to open an infographic in a new tab.
- See what other words (synonyms, antonyms, or words with the same root) are connected to the new words.
- Look at their grammatical features, for example, what case of a noun each new verb requires.
Why you are doing this
- You are helping your brain to better memorize the new words by building stronger neuron connections between them and other words in your brain.